FURTHER EASING OF COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS:
The government has confirmed that most restrictions will be lifted on 19th July. However, we have yet to receive any specific guidance for community halls. The safety of our hall users is our priority and some precautions are still recommended.
- We will still provide hand sanitiser
- Our cleaner will continue to provide additional cleaning of key areas
- We will increase maximum room capacities to 75%
- Masks are no longer mandatory but strongly encouraged on entry and when moving around the building
- Padded chairs will be available for use
- QR poster displayed and hirers to keep a record of all attendees
- We still operate a one way system and keep entrance doors locked
We still encourage our users to:
- HANDS - use hand sanitiser on entry to the hall and wash hands regularly.
- FACE - cover face when in close proximity to other users
- SPACE - make room for other users
- FRESH AIR - ventilate the hall as much as possible
- Wipe down touch points (door handles, switches etc.)
- Hirers must determine how best to keep their group safe.
With infection rates still rising it remains important to respect and be considerate of those who are more vulnerable or who wish to take a more cautious approach, we wish for people to feel comfortable when using the Victory Hall.
These measures will be reviewed once we have received updated guidance.
Karen and The Management Committee